Swagbucks--okay what is this?
Swagbucks.com is still considered one of the highest reward sites out there! It originally started as just a search engine that rewards you with Swagbucks every time just for searching, and works pretty much like Google. You can earn about 5-11 Swagbucks at a time just for searching. These Swagbucks can later be redeemed for Amazon gift cards, Starbucks gift cards, Paypal direct deposits, and so much more!
I want to join!!! How do I do that....??
Just head on over here and sign up for a free Swagbucks account to start racking up those gift cards (or Paypal cash!!).
I got my account...now what???
Here are some great ways to get started earning those swagbucks
1) Upload your profile pic for a quick 5 SB (one time credit)
2) Like them on Facebook and earn 10 SB (I think, but it may have changed, also one time credit)
3) Print out Grocery coupons (you can find this section under the "Earn" drop down Menu) and get 10 SB for every redeemed coupon! This one can take up to 12 weeks to credit. It's the only thing that takes that long.
4) Download the Swagbucks toolbar to earn 10 SB, then receive one extra SB just for signing in through the Toolbar
More ways to Earn Swagbucks every day:
5)Searching: This is the fastest way to earn Swagbucks usually. Just search pretty much anything you want in the Swagbucks search engine (located on the SB home page), and win usually between 5 and 11 SB, although winnings can go up to 50 SB for a search. You can usually win once every few hours.
6)Daily Polls: Uncer the "earn" dropdown menu, you will see "Daily Polls". There is a new Poll every day, and you will receive one SB for voting.
7)NOSO aka No Obligation Special Offers: Every day, you can go to the No Obligation Special Offers section and skip through all the offers (sign up if something interests you, but skip those which don’t interest you). At the end, you just have to type in a simple phrase and you’ll earn two Swagbucks. This is a very, very fast way to get a guaranteed 2 SB every day! This is located under the "Earn" dropdown menu.
8)Refer friends: This is a great way to earn Swagbucks!! You will receive matching Swagbucks up to the first 1,000 that each referral earns! Not too shabby!
9) Watch Swagbucks TV Click “Swagbucks TV” on the dropdown menu under the “Earn” tab to pull up the Swagbucks TV page. You have to watch 10 different videos (they range in length from one minute to five minutes) and then you’ll earn three Swagbucks. Usually you will only have to let the video play for about 15 seconds each, and it will credit you. It's easy just leave the videos running while I’m working on a task nearby (laundry, cleaning, etc.).
10) Perform Tasks
Swagbucks has a list of different tasks you can complete online and earn anywhere from 16 to 40 Swagbucks. Just click on the “Tasks” on the dropdown menu under the “Earn” tab to pull up the page.
This isn't a favorite of mine. Each tasks is different. They will tell you at the beginning how many minutes the task will typically take.I will say, that I wouldn’t recommend this way of earning Swagbucks unless you have a lot of time on your hands and love doing online research. For the time involved in doing these tasks, you’re only earning the equivalent of a little bit of change.
11) Complete special offers: Also under the "earn" Dropdown menu, there is an option to click called "special offers". I have really found this one to be useful in earning Swagbucks. It is nice that almost every one of them will give you your earned Swagbucks in less than 30 minutes upon completion. There are many offers which require no credit card or payment to earn Swagbucks. Unless you were already planning to sign up for one of the free trials which require a credit card, I would not suggest signing up for them as it’s possible you could forget to cancel and get billed.
12)Take Trusted Surveys Now, some people do really well with the trusted Surveys, some people spend a lot of time filling out pre-survey questionnaires only to find out they don’t qualify. I happen to be in the group that doesn't usually qualify.
If you enjoy filling out surveys, I’d say it’s worth a shot to try doing some of the Trusted Surveys through Swagbucks. However, if you find you’re rarely qualifying for surveys, I’d skip the surveys and focus on some of the other more reliable earning opportunities.
13)Play Swagbucks Games
I like Swagbucks games a little bit lol, especially the word games. If you enjoy computer games, this might be a great way to earn Swagbucks. You will often receive 2 SB for playing around 2 games. I always click back to the Main Game Page after playing a game to make sure to get rewarded.
14) Purchase a Daily Deal such as a Groupon: If you’re going to purchase a Groupon deal, Eversave Deal, Google Deal...etc, always head to the Daily Deals page on Swagbucks and click through there to purchase it. In many cases, you’ll earn 150 to 300 Swagbucks for your purchase!
If you have books, old cell phones, , games, consoles or MP3 players you want to get rid of, check out how many Swagbucks you can earn by trading them in. After looking up your item, you can print out a pre-paid shipping label and receipt, stick it in the mail and you’ll be awarded your Swagbucks after your trade-in is processed.
16) Swagcodes Swagcodes are regularly released in various places such as the Swagbucks blog, widget, Twitter, and the Facebook Fanpage. When you see a swag code, copy and paste it into the bar on the Swagbucks home page that says "enter swag code here". Swagbucks usually will release a new swagcode once a day (except I rarely see them on Saturdays).
Every Day Check List easily completed in 10 min :
__ Perform a Search 2 times a day = 5-11 Swag bucks each (sometimes more) 15 SB (on average)
__ Daily Polls = 1 Swag Buck
__ NOSO = 2 Swag Bucks
__ SB TV 20 videos = 6 Swag Bucks
__ Play computer games= 2 SB
__ Complete 2 Special offers at 4 SB each =8 SB
That's an easy 34 SB a day! You could easily earn 2 $5 Amazon Gift cards a month!
I hope you find this list helpful. Please feel free to leave comments on some extra ways to earn Swagbucks.
Some things to avoid:
*When it comes to searching, I encourage you to search something different every time. I've heard of too many people who have lost their SB accounts for searching the same thing over and over again.
* If you know a Swag Code, Swagbucks does not allow you to post or share codes without express permission. You can, however, tell people where to look for codes or give them hints.