Thursday, December 8, 2011

♥Coming soon.... SPOTLIGHT on a home based business....

 ♥Spotlight on _____


I'm excited to announce that the new "Spotlight on a Home based business" will be coming soon...

♥ What is this??
     -A weekly part of this C and C blog featuring a particular home based business.
♥ What will this feature include:
    -Information about the chosen business, and person/family to whom it belongs.
    -A special discount, giveaway, or promotion exclusively from that business.
    -Link to the business website. 

Purpose:
    To give some more exposure to your business, and help others to know where to go when they are in the market for your services. 

If you are interested in letting me spotlight your home based business, please contact me via my facebook page, or leave a comment in this section! 

Keep an eye open for my first business spotlight coming soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment