Thursday, December 1, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!

     Hello, and thank you for visiting!  I've been wanting to have a special place to compile different savings in my area, as well as nationally, and am so glad to finally get started.  Now, please bear with me as I learn about the blogging world, which is quite a new thing for this momma!   
      I will do my best to post lots of  awesome deals for everyone.  On that note, please do not hesitate to let me know when a new "Centsible Deal" is available!
      

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, congratulations, Heidi~ I hope this goes really well for you! I will be checking each day!

    I tried the Burt's Bees and didn't win, but I got the tote bag, so am excited about that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I'm sorry you didn't win. I'll double check, but I think you can enter every day. I didn't win the first time a few days ago

    ReplyDelete